Good Shepherd Home is seeking a qualified RN to fulfill our growing needs! We are looking for someone to work from 6 am-2 pm and every other weekend.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing team! Duties include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents’ responses.
- Record residents’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents’ conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
- Provide direction to LPN’s and STNA’s
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed and in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ohio.
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS TO OUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental available
- Vacation and Personal time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time