Where Compassionate Care Brings Peace of Mind and a Full Life
Staying safe and healthy at home may require a little help. If you live in or near Fostoria, you can rely on Good Shepherd Home Services to help maintain your independence.
Below is a sampling of the nonmedical, in-home caretaker and handyman services we offer. Call us to discuss these or additional services you may need.
Good Shepherd Home is a preferred PASSPORT provider.
- Emergency response system
- Housecleaning, laundry and home organizing
- Insurance and bill-paying assistance
- Meal planning and preparation assistance
- Transportation for shopping, doctor’s visits and social events
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Reading, playing cards, visiting and other companionship
“Good Shepherd’s rehab team is top notch. I recommend them to my patients because they understand what it means to genuinely connect with patients on a personal level, which ultimately affects positive rehab outcomes.”
— Dr. Weiner
Get a FREE information kit!
Our kit includes helpful information about insurance coverage, senior care and our community.