Where Compassionate Care Brings Peace of Mind and a Full Life
Long-term Nursing Care
Good Shepherd Home offers compassionate care you can trust. At The Meadows and The Vineyards, our skilled and intermediate nursing care neighborhoods, your loved one will be warmly welcomed and treated with the greatest respect and kindness in an environment tailored to his or her needs and comfort.
Working with our on-staff medical director, a team of nurses, certified nursing assistants, aides and other staff members develop a plan of care customized to the needs and preferences of each resident. Two full-time care coordinators work closely with residents and families to ensure they are involved and happy with their care.
To retain the highest possible degree of independence, your loved one will be encouraged to participate in self-care and to move freely throughout the community if he or she is able. Each day brings new opportunities for joining in activities that stimulate the mind, refresh the spirit, encourage movement and invite social interaction.
Services included with the nursing care daily rate:
- Private or semi-private room with safety-equipped bathroom
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing and dressing
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Medication management by licensed pharmacist
- Professionally trained nursing staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Services of two full-time licensed social workers
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals per day planned by a registered dietitian
- Specialized dietary accommodations
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- Community social and recreational events, including musical and entertainment programs, designed to enhance participation
- Access to chaplaincy services and all Good Shepherd amenities
- Restorative care to enhance mobility, balance and strength
- Return-to-home planning
Services available for an additional charge:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- SAIDO Learning program for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Specialized nursing services and therapies
- High-speed internet, cable television and/or telephone service
- Salon, massage, beauty and barber services
- Guest accommodations
“Mom was in Good Shepherd’s nursing center because of Alzheimer’s. Their SAIDO Learning cognitive training helped her improve so much that she was able to move into their assisted living neighborhood!”
— Sandy Cooley, Daughter
Get a FREE information kit!
Our kit includes helpful information about insurance coverage, senior care and our community.