Where Compassionate Care Brings Peace of Mind and a Full Life
Assisted Living at Brethren Court
Life can be much more satisfying when you have the help you need! At Brethren Court, we’ll encourage you to be as independent as you can be. Spend your time doing what you enjoy, knowing that caring nursing staff are always available to provide exactly the assistance you need—and never more than you want.
You’ll be proud to host friends and family in your spacious private residence set amid beautiful, light-filled gathering spaces and convenient community amenities. See floor plans below for Good Shepherd’s assisted living residences.
In the warmth of this refreshing environment, we offer personalized care and supportive services customized to your needs and preferences. You pay only for the care services you use.
Services included with the Brethren Court daily rate:
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals per day served menu-style
- Housekeeping service
- Personal laundry and linen service
- 24-hour nursing staff on-site
- Services of two full-time licensed social workers
- Interior and exterior maintenance of residence and community
- Community social and recreational events, including musical and entertainment programs, designed to enhance participation
- Access to all Good Shepherd amenities, chaplaincy services and wellness programming
- Priority admission to higher levels of care
Services available for an additional charge:
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication management and administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- SAIDO Learning program for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- High-speed internet, cable television and/or telephone service
- Salon, massage, beauty and barber services
- Guest accommodations
Whether you are single or a married couple, make yourself at home by choosing one of our three Brethren Court private residence styles. Make it your own with your personal furnishings.
Get a FREE information kit!
Our kit includes helpful information about insurance coverage, senior care and our community.